Dried Lily Bulb (Bai He) are among the most notable of edible flowers in Chinese cuisine. These are the unopened flowers of the daylily plant which has been used across China as both a food and medicinal plant for over 2,000 years. This plant symbolises wealth during the Lunar New Year. In terms of cooking, the buds are added to an array of recipes for their woody flavour and scent, particularly for Japanese, Thai and Vietnamese dishes.
- May help with insomnia
- Can assist with treatment of mental health disorders
- May help alleviate a cough
- Can promote healthy brain function
- May assist with blood clots
- Great source of vitamin C, iron, potassium, phosphorus and folate
All Phoenix Medical dry authentic herbs and concentrated herbal granules are free of sulphur, herbicides and pesticides.