Green Mung Beans are also known as the 'Moong Bean' or the 'Green Gram'. The small green beans have been a part of Chinese cuisine for thousands of years where they are used in both sweet and savoury dishes.
Mung beans, native to Asia, Europe and the US, are used for a variety of purposes. They are extremely popular in India where they are used to make Dahl.
Eating Green Mung Beans are ideal for vegan, vegetarian and flexitarian diets.
- High in potassium, fibre, magnesium and Vitamins B & C
- Low in fat and calories, can aid weight loss
- May act as an anti-inflammatory
- Can help digestive issues and sensitive stomachs
- May assist with anti-ageing and improving brain and mind function
- Can help reduce the presence of wrinkles, age spots, age lines while adding radiance to the skin
- Can be used as a natural facial scrub
- May help hair look shiny to maintain scalp health
- Can assist to increase the digestive and metabolic rate of the body, helping control cholesterol which benefits those suffering from heart disease